Let us know if you have a question about our service.
Here you will find answers to the most common questions you might have. If you don’t find the answer to your question or concern here please use the link below to send un an email so we can provide you support.
All our files are ProRes 422 or 422HQ if you purchase the 4K Log files.
You would be allowed to download the same file you have already purchased 5 times. This will be the same file (resolution and type) that you already purchased. If you need a different resolution or a log file, you will need to purchase the specific file.
If the file you downloaded is corrupted try again downloading it from your Download History dashboard. If the problems persist send us an email to [email protected] so we can assist you.
This license grants usage on the following forms:
- On online platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo, and the like when there is no monetization of the project.
- Online advertising
- In Software usage when less than 500K downloads.
- Email Marketing
- Video Walls, when less that 500K impressions.
- For personal, non-commercial use.
- In film, video, television series, streaming platforms when the budget of the production is less than $10,000.
The footage used must be part of a project and cannot be used alone without modifications as part of monetization campaigns on platforms such as YouTube.
This license will cover all the usages described for the Standard License and will provide and extended license for the following usages:
- Film, video, television series and content for streaming platforms when the budget is greater than $10,000.
- TV commercials and advertising.
- No limitations on total number of impressions and/or reproductions as described on the Standard License.
You can get more information on our Licensing Terms.
Yes. Just go to the video you want to use and click on the “Download Preview” button. This will download a 720p resolution file with a Watermark. Please note that this file is only intended for internal use and shall not be used on any final projects.
Yes. We will provide a refund if you request it within 5 days from your purchase as long as you have not used the material (footage) on your project. If a refund is issued you are not allowed to use the downloaded file and must delete all copies immediately.